Crochet 6 fir scouring pads with this small DIY kit.
The kit includes:
- 4 ready to use nylon net spools each measuring 7.5cm x 36m (3in x 40yd): 3 Forest spools and 1 Brown spool;
- 6 care instructions tags to attach to your creations;
- pattern in both French and English in pdf format (digital download). Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the pattern.
The crochet level of the included pattern is: Beginner. Working with nylon net is harder than working with regular yarn. Join La Capitaine Crochète aid group on Facebook (most conversations there are in French, but you are welcome to ask/will receive answers to your questions in English).
Crochet skills required to make the project:single crochet, slip stitch, decrease, join, colour change.
Not included: I/5.5mm crochet or size required to respect the gauge.
Dimensions of the scouring pads:13 x 9cm (5 x 3.5in).
You will be so proud to use or give these scouring pads!
How to download your pattern
Guest mode purchase: pattern will be sent by email (check your junk mail). Download pattern on your device in case you lose the email.
Purchase with an account: pattern will be sent by email (check your junk mail) and will be available in your account on the website. Download pattern on your device in case you lose the email or your access to your account.
Informations about scouring pads
La Capitaine Crochète’s regular scouring pad is your ally to scrub everything in the house. Made of 100% nylon net, it reduces waste since one pad can replace many traditional green pads.
Durability: at least a few months. Colour may alter with time without efficiency being affected.
After use: remove excess water and hang to dry.
Very easy maintenance. To wash your scouring pad, you can:
- put it in the dishwasher’s highest tray;
- soak it in hot water with baking soda added;
- put it in the washing machine in a laundry net (do not put it in the dryer).
Caution: excess dye may be released during the first washes and uses, particularly for red and purple.
Efficient on a great variety of surfaces without risk of scratching, including:
- stainless steel;
- nonstick coating of pots, pans, molds and plates;
- ceramic plate;
- ceramic glass (oven top);
- cast iron;
- oven interior;
- and more.