Retailer conditions may be modified without notice. General sales and website usage conditions can be found here.
Products available to retailers
The short version of this story is that until very recently, retailers were only allowed to sell our regular round scouring pads.
We are starting to add some original models to our retailer offer. Available quantities are as currently listed to manage our stress levels. With time, we will adapt to the demand and, we hope, be always able to keep larger quantities in stock.
Important: I ask that retailers not sell both La Capitaine Crochète and her competitor’s scouring pads to avoid confusion for clients.
Products available for retailers:
- Scouring Pads – Regular (all 50 colours)
- Scouring Pads – Large (all 50 colours)
- Scouring Pads – Sushi (avocado, tuna, salmon)
- Scouring Pads – Unicorn (all 6 colours)
- Scouring Pads – Jujube (all 6 colours)
- Scouring Pads – Avocado
- Scouring Pads – Cat (grey, black, periwinkle)
- Scouring Pads – Apple (red)
- Scouring Pads – Round Watermelon (candy, fuchsia)
- Scouring Pads – Round Grapefruit
- Scouring Pads – Heart (red)
- Scouring Sponges (25 colours)
- Exfoliating Sponges – Regular (all 42 colours)
- Exfoliating Soap Pouches (all 42 colours)
A discount is offered to our retailers:
- 40% off scouring pads and sponges (you pay 60% of our retail price);
- 40% off exfoliating sponges and soap pouches (you pay 60% of our retail price).
This discount is only visible when logged into your previously approved wholesale account.
The suggested retail price for each product is the one that is struck through when logged into your wholesale account.
The minimum order is $150 (before shipping and taxes). This corresponds to an order of 25 regular scouring pads.
Shipping fees are as follows:
- Quebec and Ontario: $15 for orders between $150 and $599.99 before taxes and free for orders of $600 and above before taxes.
- Outside Quebec and Ontario: $20 for orders between $150 and $749.99 before taxes and free for orders of $750 and above before taxes.
Shipping is done through Canada Post or Purolator.
Ordering and payment
Orders are placed via the retailer order form (also available at the Retailer tab when logged into your wholesale account.
Invoice is payable within 30 days of receiving your package, by electronic bank transfer, Interac money transfer or by cheque.
Orders will be shipped within 5 business days.